Made in USA
Features & Benefits:
- Translucent, adhesive-lined polyolefin tubing allows visual inspection, prevents wire corrosion, and provides a waterproof seal.
- Conforms to automotive manufacturers’ specifications for wiring repairs, necessary for maintaining electrical warranties.
- Seamless butt connectors & brazed seam rings and spades prevent opening of connector barrel.
- Color-coded tubing with wire gauge imprint provides easy identification of the correct part for the job.
- Automotive- we follow automotive manufacturers’ specifications for wiring repairs so that electrical warranties can be maintained.
- Any wiring project requiring long life and high performance.
What's the difference between Butted, Brazed and Seamless Wire Terminals?Butted Seam Wire Connectors
- Made from stamped rolled and butted metal
- Used on stranded wire only.
- Must be properly crimped to avoid opening the seam.
Brazed Seam Wire Connectors
- Made from stamped, rolled and butted metal that has the seam brazed together with a solder alloy.
- Used on solid or stranded wire.
- This versatile connector can be crimped on any side of the barrel without causing the seam to open.
Seamless Wire Connectors
- Generally only available for a butt connector or splice.
- Made from one seamless piece of metal ensuring that the barrel remains intact.
- Used on solid or stranded wire.
Our heat shrink crimp connectors use only high quality seamless butt connectors and brazed seam connectors to ensure our terminal barrels remain closed and intact helping to prevent wiring failures and reduce equipment downtime. These high quality durable wire terminals have superior tensile strength and provide the added advantage of better wire contact allowing for greater current flow.
Our huge selection of Heat Shrink Sealed Crimp Connectors are available in:
Butt connectors, Step-down Butt Connectors, Male Quick Disconnect, Male Fully Insulated Quick Disconnect, Female Quick Disconnect, Female Fully Insulated Quick Disconnect, Piggyback Connectors, Flag Connectors, Spade Connectors, Flange Spade, Ring Terminals, Hook Terminals, Male Bullet Connectors, Female Bullet Connectors, and Spring Spade.
These heat shrink crimp connectors are all industry standard color-coded and imprinted for quick and easy identification. All our heat shrink connectors are made with translucent tubing allowing for visual inspection of connections.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Superior Terminals may* also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.). Products that are defective must be returned at buyers expense for Warranty assessments.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.